Friday, July 25, 2008

Just getting started

Ok I think everyone I know has a blog and they have been telling me that I need to create one. So here I am finally. I have no idea what I am doing or how to make this as cute as everyone elses, but hopefully I will learn. Ok here is a quick update on our fam.

Matt and I are living in Sandy. Matt is working as a Sales Team Lead for a company that works with laboratory equipment. He is enjoying his job very much. I am working in West Valley as a Project Cordinator for a company that plans/sells/builds large machinery for mines and etc. I like my job, but I miss being a stay home mom.
Makaylee is 3 and is doing great. She is finally enjoying preschool and is learning so much. I knew she was smart, but I didn't know just how smart she was. She surprises me everyday with new things she knows. Mable is 10 months old and I can't believe she will be 1 soon. She is the sweetest baby there is. The lady that watches her during the day said that out of the years she has babysat babies, my Mable is the nicest and easiest baby she has ever had. She really is very sweet. I am sure this means Heavenly Father is just preparing me for a little boy who will be a handful, but I don't have to worry about that for a long...long...LONG time.
I will update this soon with photos and such.

10 comments:

Heather said...

Sooooo Cute! Thank you for sending the blog info to me! What a great idea! Where are you living in Sandy- of course, email me! Love you guys! Heather

The Potter Pack said...

Hey girl !! What a cute baby !! Already 1 ... man, it flies by so fast ... My Dylan will be 3 next month and Zoie will be 18 months ! I can hardly believe it !! Glad to see you are bloggin' !! Take care.

Trish said...

Hey Kat-
The blog is way cute! I love it. I wish we could have been there for the par-tay!
Love ya',
Trish

parkinfamily said...

I am so glad that you are blogging! I miss you like crazy. Call me. Oh and your girls are so adorable!

Amber said...

I was so happy to see that you posted on our blog. It was good to see your cute family. It has been fun keeping in touch with family while we are away. Hope to see you at Christmas!

Jake and Nicole said...

Yea! I am so excited that you have started a blog! I can't believe how big your girls are. They sure are cute!

mparkin said...

Kat,

Love the blog, thanks for telling me about last night at Grandma's party. I think you are an amazing person and Matt found the best girl out there. I love talking with you and always uplifted when I leave. Love the pictures of Mable's party...she is too cute! Thanks for letting me have a peek into your world.

Love, Amy

Carrie said...

Thanks for posting the cute pictures! I love the butterfly wings for the girls. I am glad Mable enjoyed her cake.

lisa g said...

Cute blog. I didn't even know that you had one. It was great seeing you guys on Sunday. The girls are so cute.

It Just Keeps Getting Better said...

Hey Kat I found your blog on Trisha's . It's so cute. Your girls are adorable. I just love getting a peek at every one's families. Please tell Matthew Hi, we love you guys.

Julie