Friday, January 14, 2011

FOR MY HUBBY!

So the past two weeks have been some of the hardest weeks for me physically EVER. Not only am I pregnant, but I have been dealing with mono. My poor family is probably so tired of hearing about how crappy I feel and blah blah blah, but I have never felt so close to death then I have the last couple of weeks. I could not eat, sleep, move, walk, shower, or anything. I am just so thankful to my husband who has been a champ during all of this. Not only did he have to put up with my crankiness, but he had to do everything around the house and take care of the girls so I could just rest. He seriously is the best! I thought for sure I would hear a complaint by now, but he seriously hasn't complained once. So this blog is for you Matt. Thank you for being such a great dad and husband and taking care of me. I would have never made it through without you. I love you!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love the post. So sorry about the way you are feeling. I hope that you start feeling better soon. I love you and Matt and think you are a great couple. Isn't great to have a partner in life and not just someone living in the house. Three cheers for great husbands!!!

lisa g said...

Congrats on the baby. I hope that you feel better soon.

Heather said...

Matt, YOU ROCK! I know how cranky Kathleen can get and you are seriously a Rock star =). Love you both, Heather