Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Update No. 1

Recently I have seen some blogs of pregnant women who have done this cute little update of their pregnancy. I have decided to do it as well. Mainly so my sister, Heather, who lives in Colorado can keep up todate with this baby.

How far along: 10 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have actually lost about 5 lbs. I have been really sick and having mono didn't help.

Maternity clothes: I have not needed maternity clothes as of yet. I am shocked that even my skinny jeans still fit.

Stretch Marks: I never had stretch marks with my first two and I hope to be as lucky with this one as well.

Sleep: Awww the only thing I want to do lately. I sware the second my head hits a pillow I am out. I mean I could always fall asleep at the drop of a hat, but now it is all I want to do lately.

Dreams: I have been having weird baked goods dreams. I had a dream about someone bringing the most amazing donuts to work and then the other night I had a dream that I owned an ice cream store and made the best cupcakes with ice cream frosting on the top. Funny thing is, I really don't want sweets with this pregnancy. I just dream about them.

Best Moment this week: I finally told my boss and co-workers. I don't know why I was so nervous to tell them. They are all really excited for me.

Food Cravings: None. Food is not my friend at the moment. I would give anything to have my body actually tell me what it wants instead of just making me sick all the time.

Aversions: Ham, Bacon, and maranara sauce. Just thinking about ham can make me gag.

Gendor: We don't know yet. But everyone keeps telling me its gonna be a boy. Which probably means a girl. Who knows, a couple more weeks and we will know.

What I miss: Eating and excercising. I miss being able to eat food and I really miss running. Having mono and being sick from pregnancy has put a halt on my running. I really miss it and hope to head back to the gym this week for some light runs, swimming, biking, and walking.

Pictures will come as the belly grows.

2 comments:

lisa g said...

That is so much fun to read I hope that you keep it up through the whole pregnancy and I also hope you get feeling better soon.

Heather said...

Thank you Kathleen!!! I am getting my basement finished so taht it will hopefully be ready when you guys come! Love you! Heather