Monday, March 7, 2011

Baby Update No. 3

How far along: 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Gained 4 lbs. Not as bad as I thought it would be.

Maternity clothes: I wore some maternity jeans on Saturday and I totally forgot how comfortable they are.

Stretch Marks: Nope

Sleep: I have been sleeping good. As soon as the clock hits 11:00 p.m. I fall straight to sleep. It is great.

Dreams: No strange dreams this time around.

Best Moment this week: I had my Dr. Appointment and my gender check ultrasound and we found out we are having a BOY!!!! We are so excited. I think Matt and I are both in shock. It seems like a dream. I can't wait to see what he will look like.

Food Cravings: Juicy Fruit gum, Sour Apple blow pops, and/or Sour Apple Zots (if you don't know what they are, go to your local 7-Eleven. They have them). I can't get enough of this stuff.

Aversions: Ham, bacon, and pasta salads. I usually love pasta salad, but lately I can't stand it.

Gendor: BOY!!!!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach. The time has come were I can no longer sleep on my stomach. It is really sad. I am a total stomach sleeper. I am going to have to start sleeping with a body pillow soon which I know Matt is going to love. He hates that thing, but it is a life saver for me and my belly.

I promise a pic soon!

4 comments:

parkinfamily said...

Congratulations! I am so excited that you will have a little boy to balance the estrogen already in your house! Miss you.

Heather said...

Wohoo! That is really funny about the apple flavred Zots and blow pops!

lisa g said...

We are so excited for you. How fun to have a little Matt running around the house. Any names yet?

CA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-tahu-untuk-kesehatan/