Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Update No. 2

How far along: 12 weeks and 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 3 lbs. so far.

Maternity clothes: Still have not needed maternity clothes as of yet, but I am unbuttoning my pants button and doing the whole elastic rubber band thing.

Stretch Marks: Nope

Sleep: I have not been sleeping as well lately. Not by my own choice. My kiddos are having troubles sleeping at night and so momma gets woken up at least 3 times a night. However, it does give me potty breaks.

Dreams: No strange dreams the past 2 weeks. Although come to think of it I had a pretty scary nightmare last week, but I would rather not talk about it. It was a sad dream that I was so thankful to wake up from.

Best Moment this week: I had my doctors appointment and got to see the baby again. He/She is growing so fast and looks so healthy and great. I also scheduled my gender check ultrasound for March 4th. I cannot wait to know the sex of the baby.

Food Cravings: Still none. Although I am able to at least eat. Nothing ever sounds good, but I can at least get food down.

Aversions: Still Ham and Bacon. I was able to eat a piece of pizza the other day so I think maranara is ok again.

Gendor: We will know on March 4th!!! Start placing your bets.

What I miss: Having energy. I am getting so frustrated with my lack of energy. I have been getting better and have been able to actually do some housework and play with the girls more, but I still get tired so fast. I am almost done with the 1st trimester and so I am hoping in the next couple of weeks I will feel more up beat again.

1 comment:

Amber said...

We are so excited for you! Can't wait to find out what you are having;) Glad to hear that you are feeling a little bit better!